Fiberglass Stock Tank Advantages
- The most notable advantage that fiberglass stock tanks offer to livestock is its high resistance to corrosion – meaning, the tanks will not rust.
- Corrosion resistance allows installation directly on any kind of soil.
- Fiberglass products are perfectly suited for outdoor use because they are made to handle extreme weather changes all year long.
- The production process requires that fiberglass goods are manufactured for high stress and high impact use. This makes fiberglass stock tanks highly durable; the wall thickness is at least ¼ inch.
- Fiberglass stock tanks require minimal maintenance and are also very easy to reposition.
Tank Size 4’ x 2’ 190 Gallons
Tank Size 8’ x 2’ 750 Gallons
Tank Size 12’ x 2’ 1690 Gallons
Tank Size 16’ x 2’ 3000 Gallons
Tank Size 22’ x 2’ 5680 Gallons
Corrosion-resistant isophthalic gelcoat
Gelcoat for UV protection
2” overflow drain
Anti-slip/ Non-skid bottom
Lid for float box
Bracket for float box